събота, 12 юли 2014 г.

[Interviews] Nina Dobrev On Playing Elena And Katherine On ‘Vampire Diaries’, “I Was Never Bored.”


On this All Access Pass with Billy Kidd we talked to ‘Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev. Nina talked about her upcoming movie “Lets Be Cops”, and her experience on “Vampire Diaries.” Listen to the interview in the audio below. 

All Access Pass with Billy Kidd: Nina Dobrev

100.3 Jack FM
Nina talked about her new project, “I have a movie called “Let’s Be Cops”. It comes out August 13th. It’s starring Damon Wayans Jr. and Jake Johns and Myself.” Adding, “So you can look forward to the movie.”
On what it was like to play Katherine and Elena, “It was really fun cause I was never bored…one was a good girl and the other one I got to do really bad horrible things.”
“It’s fun to take on an alternative personality,” She added. Noting, “It’s also very challenging to do scenes with myself and no one opposite me, but that’s what kind of kept it fun and fresh.”
Listen to the entire interview in the audio above.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар